- A new NOAH supersequence (NMR by Ordered Acquisition using 1H-detection) is introduced that allows fast structure elucidation of organic molecules from a single measurement. The application of the proposed NOAH-3 BSC experiment, which combines two new modules (ZZ-HMBC (B) and ASAP-COSY (C)) with multiplicityedited HSQC (S), is exemplified here through its use in computerassisted structure elucidation.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted Manuscript
- Royal Society of Chemistry Publisher's website
- Chemical Communications Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- The Royal Society of Chemistry
- Copyright date:
- This journal is © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2018. This is the author accepted manuscript version of the article. The final version is available online from the Royal Society of Chemistry at: http://doi.org/10.1039/c8cc03296c Supporting information can also be found at the same URL.