ORA in Numbers
Statistics for ORA usage are provided via Google Analytics and are presented here for information only. Google Analytics records the number of unique visitors to the site, number of visits to each record, and number of downloads of individual files. Reports are run daily with monthly summaries. Usage statistics include non-human website traffic from bots, such as Google, Facebook, Baidu, and Bing. COUNTER-conformant usage statistics are available for ORA via IRUS-UK.
Top Downloads This Month
- Relativistic X-ray jets from the black hole X-ray binary MAXI J1820+070
- The Galactic center chimneys: the base of the multiphase outflow of the Milky Way
- Autopsy of a metaphor: the origins, use and blind spots of the ‘infodemic’
- A tidal disruption event coincident with a high-energy neutrino
- Observations of a radio-bright, X-ray obscured GRS 1915+105
- Epigraphic form, from Ann Radcliffe to George Eliot
- The scholar at work: Varro's study of the Latin language
- Dance and social bonding: synchrony and the endogenous opioid system
- Identification of new therapeutic targets and drug repositioning in myelodysplastic syndromes using transcriptional profiling and connectivity mapping
- Modelling thermoregulation for prosthetic design
- Mass photometry enables label-free tracking and mass measurement of single proteins on lipid bilayers
- Companion mathematica notebook for 'The physical basis of mollusk shells chiral coiling -- a twisted history'
- MS. Douce 117: A Digital Edition
- Data for "Mirtron-mediated RNA knockdown/replacement therapy for the treatment of dominant retinitis pigmentosa"
- Baricitinib provides greater improvements in patient-reported outcomes across all disease activity levels compared to placebo and adalimumab in rheumatoid arthritis
- Implementation of a P&O MPPT algorithm in low-milliwatt-scale energy harvesting wireless sensor nodes
- Event-related readings and degrees of difference
- Rapid and concurrent improvements in patient-reported outcomes of rheumatoid arthritis with baricitinib in RA-BEAM
- A subgroup analysis of the efficacy of filgotinib for patients with moderately active RA following an inadequate response to methotrexate
260,276 Works in ORA
ORA Stats have changed
From 20 April 2021 statistics recorded by ORA have changed. The change is a direct result of the necessity to replace the previous recording mechanism which had become unstable. Statistics are now recorded using Google Analytics tracking number of unique visitors to the site, number of visits to each record, and number of downloads of individual files. Unfortunately for the majority of ORA records the change will see previously recorded statistics reset to ‘zero’. However, recording statistics via Google Analytics offers the repository a more stable mechanism, and provides the repository with further opportunity in highlighting repository content use. If you have any questions regarding this change, please contact us .