- In the aftermath of the 2007-2009 Global Financial Crisis, financial regulation in the European Union, following an international trend, underwent a process of intensive legal reforms that led to the revision of the legal premises underpinning the EU architectural framework for financial regulation and supervision. The EU has attempted to design a better equipped supranational apparatus for the governance of financial markets and crises.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted manuscript
- UC Hastings College of the Law Publisher's website
- Hastings International and Comparative Law Review Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- UC Hastings College of the Law
- Copyright date:
- Copyright 2017 UC Hastings College of the Law.