Reversible logic circuits made of DNA.
- We report reversible logic circuits made of DNA. The circuits are based on an AND gate that is designed to be thermodynamically and kinetically reversible and to respond nonlinearly to the concentrations of its input molecules. The circuits continuously recompute their outputs, allowing them to respond to changing inputs. They are robust to imperfections in their inputs.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted Manuscript
- American Chemical Society Publisher's website
- Journal of the American Chemical Society Journal website
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- American Chemical Society
- Copyright date:
- This document is the Accepted Manuscript of a Submitted Work that was subsequently published in Journal of the American Chemical Society, copyright 2011 American Chemical Society. To access the final published work see http://pubs.acs.org/journal/jacsat