Can Observational Data Replace Randomized Trials?
- The increasing complexity and cost of conducting randomized trials1 have stimulated interest in using observational data sets to evaluate cancer treatments.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher's version
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Publisher's website
- Journal of Clinical Oncology Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Paper number:
- Copyright holder:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Copyright date:
- Copyright © 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record