An update on solarium use and risk for malignant melanoma: a critical systematic review and meta-analysis
- Background: Findings from epidemiological studies suggest an association between solarium use and primary cutaneous malignant melanoma. As, however, consensus regarding this topic is still lacking, there is an urgent reason for an updated systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- International Institute of Anticancer Research Publisher's website
- Anticancer Research Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Paper number:
- Copyright holder:
- International Institute of Anticancer Research
- Copyright date:
- Copyright© 2017, International Institute of Anticancer Research, All rights reserved. Presented at the Joint International Symposium "Vitamin D in Prevention and Therapy" and "Biologic Effects of Light" (21-23 June 2017: Homburg/Saar, Germany). Available online at [http://ar.iiarjournals.org/content/37/6.toc].