- Highlighting the fact that ancient societies were linked by their shared use of mythological narratives, Wandering Myths aims to advance our understanding of the mechanisms by which such tales were disseminated cross-culturally and to ...
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Walter de Gruyter GmbH Publisher's website
- Host title:
- Wandering Myths: Transcultural Uses of Myth in the Ancient World
- Publication date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston
- Copyright date:
- © 2018 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston.