End of life care: where do we go from there?
- Death and dying are inevitable. High quality and accessible palliative and end of life care can help people who are facing progressive life-threatening and life-limiting illness, and those dear to them, by focusing on their quality of life and addressing the problems associated with their situation. This paper draws attention to the scale of the challenge, some of the key areas we could address and the shifts in culture, mindset and leadership approach that are needed.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher's version
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh Publisher's website
- Journal of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Copyright date:
- © 2017 Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh