Personalized medicine - a new reality in psoriatic arthritis?
- Some patients with psoriatic arthritis are refractive to one biologic therapy but not to others, and a strategy for selecting the right therapy for each patient is needed. The findings of a new study highlight the potential benefit of stratifying patients by their immunophenotype to select the optimal biologic to use.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted Manuscript
+ National Institute for Health Research Clinician Scientist More from this funder
Funding agency for:
National Institute for Health Research More from this funder
Oxford Biomedical Research Centre More from this funder
- Springer Nature Publisher's website
- Nature Reviews Rheumatology Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Macmillan Publishers Limited, part of Springer Nature.
- Copyright date:
- © 2018 Macmillan Publishers Limited, part of Springer Nature. All rights reserved. This is the accepted manuscript version of the article. The final version is available online from Springer Nature at: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41584-018-0043-3
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record