- Some patients with psoriatic arthritis are refractive to one biologic therapy but not to others, and a strategy for selecting the right therapy for each patient is needed. The findings of a new study highlight the potential benefit of stratifying patients by their immunophenotype to select the optimal biologic to use.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted Manuscript
- Funding agency for:
- Coates, LC
- Springer Nature Publisher's website
- Nature Reviews Rheumatology Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Macmillan Publishers Limited, part of Springer Nature.
- Copyright date:
- © 2018 Macmillan Publishers Limited, part of Springer Nature. All rights reserved. This is the accepted manuscript version of the article. The final version is available online from Springer Nature at: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41584-018-0043-3
Personalized medicine - a new reality in psoriatic arthritis?
+ National Institute for Health Research Clinician Scientist More from this funder
National Institute for Health Research More from this funder
Oxford Biomedical Research Centre More from this funder
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record