- We discuss the reconstruction of the impedance from the local power density. This study is motivated by a new imaging principle which allows us to recover interior measurements of the energy density by a noninvasive method. We discuss the theoretical feasibility in two dimensions, and propose numerical algorithms to recover the conductivity in two and three dimensions. The efficiency of this approach is documented by several numerical simulations.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher's version
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics Publisher's website
- SIAM JOURNAL ON IMAGING SCIENCES Journal website
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Copyright date:
- Copyright 2009 Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics. Unauthorized reproduction of this article is prohibited.
Imaging by Modification: Numerical Reconstruction of Local Conductivities from Corresponding Power Density Measurements
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record