- The relative rates of B-meson decays into J/ψ and ψ(2S) mesons are measured for the three decay modes in pp collisions recorded with the LHCb detector. The ratios of branching fractions ([Formula: see text]) are measured to be [Formula: see text] where the third uncertainty is from the ratio of the ψ(2S) and J/ψ branching fractions to μ (+) μ (-).
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher's version
- Springer-Verlag Publisher's website
- The European Physical Journal. C, Particles and Fields Journal website
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- CERN for the benefit of the LHCb collaboration
- Copyright date:
- Copyright © CERN for the benefit of the LHCb collaboration.
Measurement of relative branching fractions of B decays to ψ(2S) and J/ψ mesons.
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record