The making of Samuel Beckett’s ‘En attendant Godot’ / ‘Waiting for Godot’
First performed in 1953, Waiting for Godot is Samuel Beckett's masterpiece and one of the most important dramatic works of the 20th century.
The Making of Samuel Beckett's 'Waiting for Godot'/'En attendant Godot' is a comprehensive reference guide to the history of the text.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Reviewed (other)
(Version of record, 478.1KB)
- Bloomsbury Publishing Publisher's website
- The Beckett Manuscript Project
- Place of publication:
- Publication date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Deposit date:
- Copyright holder:
- Dirk Van Hulle, Pim Verhulst, Uitgeverij UPA University Press Antwerp
- Copyright date:
- Rights statement:
- © 2017 Dirk Van Hulle, Pim Verhulst, Uitgeverij UPA University Press Antwerp.
- This is the publisher's version of the introduction. The book is available online from Bloomsbury Publishing at: https://www.bloomsbury.com/us/the-making-of-samuel-becketts-waiting-for-godoten-attendant-godot-9781472524874/
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record