- The synthesis of five homoleptic transition metal complexes of bis-(phenyl)-diisoindol-aza-methene is described together with the optical, electrochemical and thermal properties of these compounds. Additionally, crystal structures for the Co and the Zn complex are reported.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher copy:
- Royal Society of Chemistry Publisher's website
- Dalton transactions (Cambridge, England : 2003) Journal website
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Copyright date:
- This journal is © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2011. The full text of this article is not available in ORA. You may be able to access the article via the publisher copy link above.
Homoleptic Co(II), Ni(II), Cu(II), Zn(II) and Hg(II) complexes of bis-(phenyl)-diisoindol-aza-methene.
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record