The engineering procurement construction industry
The world we inhabit finds itself at the junction of an exceptional coincidence of events:
- World GDP has experienced a period of rapid growth since 2002, notably in 2004.
- Oil prices have breached their previous absolute highs on several occasions.
- Gas prices in both Europe and the USA are ‘reaching for the sky’.
- For the first time for decades there is a shortage of refinery capacity for transport fuels
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
(Version of record, pdf, 88.8KB)
- Local pid:
- Deposit date:
- Copyright holder:
- Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- Copyright date:
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record