The University of Oxford has been at the forefront of the international response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Much of this activity is reflected in the wide array of research outputs - journal articles, conference papers, working papers, preprints, and more – that have been produced in this area.
This ORA COVID-19 Collection seeks to provide a one-stop point of access to all of these outputs, focusing on the full-text items available via ORA, and links to Oxford COVID-related research in a range of other locations. This is an early release of a live collection that is still being developed and we value your thoughts, comments and suggested additions.
If you are a member of the University of Oxford and can't see your COVID related paper here, then deposit your accepted manuscript to ORA.
Latest research from across the University
- Suspending methotrexate for 2 weeks after COVID-19 vaccination
- Clinical risk factors of adverse outcomes among women with COVID-19 in the pregnancy and postpart...
- Post-COVID condition in adults and children living in the same household in Italy: a prospective ...
- Prevalence and risk factors of post-COVID-19 condition in adults and children at 6 and 12 months ...
- Depression and anxiety disorders during the COVID-19 pandemic: knowns and unknowns
Maths, Physical & Life Sciences
- Explainable automated coding of clinical notes using hierarchical label-wise attention networks a...
- Advancing the cybersecurity of the healthcare system with self-optimising and self-adaptative art...
- Forecasts on future evolution of artificial intelligence and intelligent systems
- What country, university, or research institute, performed the best on COVID-19 during the first ...
- Pollinator-flower interactions in gardens during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown of 2020
- Difference and school exclusion in a time of COVID-19
- Examining teachers’ perceptions and attitudes of Japanese use in the English classroom
- A year of COVID: the evolution of labour market and financial inequalities through the crisis
- The use of technology in higher education teaching by academics during the COVID-19 emergency rem...
- Essays on the interaction between financial constraints and households
- Proportionality, wrongs and equipoise for natural immunity exemptions: response to commentators
- Ethical and scientific complexity in debates about COVID vaccination in children
- COVID-19 differentiated measures for unvaccinated individuals: The need for clear goals and stron...
- Affirmative action in healthcare resource allocation: Vaccines, ventilators and race
- How epidemics end