To define standardised endpoints to aid the design of trials that compare antibiotic therapies for bloodstream infection (BSI).
Prospective studies, randomised trials or registered protocols comparing antibiotic therapies for BSI, published from 2005 to 2016, were reviewed. Consensus endpoints for BSI studies were defined using a modified Delphi process.
Different primary and secondary endpoints were defined for pilot (...Expand abstract
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted manuscript
- Career Development Fellowship
- Elsevier Publisher's website
- Clinical Microbiology and Infection Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Copyright date:
- © 2016 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
Proposed primary endpoints for use in clinical trials that compare treatment options for bloodstream infection in adults: a consensus definition.
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record