- Binuclear lanthanide complexes consisting of two lanthanide binding domains in kinetically stable DO3A binding pockets linked by a 3-functionalized meta-xylyl bridge form stable 1:1 adducts with isophthalate and dinicotinate in water. The influence of buffer, pH and ligand structure on the binding of dinicotinate has been investigated.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted Manuscript
- Royal Society of Chemistry Publishing Publisher's website
- Dalton Transactions Journal website
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Copyright date:
- Copyright © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2013.
Self-assembly between dicarboxylate ions and binuclear europium complexes: moving to water-pH dependence and effects of buffers.
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record