- What is the central question of this study?
- This study investigated the role of dorsal ACC in respiration control using local field potential recordings in human ACC.
- What is the main finding and its importance?
- The results suggest that the neurophysiological responses in dorsal ACC to different breathing tasks varied and were different between left and right ACC. In addition, the differential lateralis...
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher copy:
- Copyright date:
- Rights statement:
- This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved
Differential responses to breath-holding, voluntary deep breathing and hypercapnia in left and right dorsal anterior cingulate
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record