- The technical note revisits the local exponential stabilization and global asymptotic stabilization problems of saturated linear systems using nonlinear control laws. The proposed nonlinear control law has rational dependence on a parameter , which is computed by solving an implicit equation depending on the state. Constructive solutions are obtained, based on a sum-of-squares formulation of the proposed conditions.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted manuscript
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Publisher's website
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Copyright date:
- © 2016 IEEE. Personal use is permitted, but republication/redistribution requires IEEE permission. See http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/index.html for more information.