Guided growth: current perspectives and future challenges
- Guided growth by tethering part of the growth plate is an established technique for the correction of frontal angular deformities about the knee in children.
- A better understanding of the underlying conditions, factors affecting longitudinal growth, and mechanism of response of the growth plate to retardation forces could lead to improvement and expansion of this technique to other sites and indications.
- This review article highlights areas of future research and ou...
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher copy:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Deposit date:
- Copyright holder:
- The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Incorporated
- Copyright date:
- Rights statement:
- Copyright © 2017 by The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Incorporated
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record