A new cancer on the block: Tuberous sclerosis-associated renal cell carcinoma
The purpose of this article is to present the first reported case of a renal tumour classified as tuberous sclerosis complex-associated renal cell carcinoma in the UK and discuss its clinical implications.
Case Report:Expand abstract
A female, aged 65 years, with tuberous sclerosis complex was found on surveillance imaging to have interval growth of multiple right renal tumours up to 19 mm. Right partial nephrectomy was performed. Histo...
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
(Accepted manuscript, 1.4MB)
- Publisher copy:
- SAGE Publications Publisher's website
- Journal of Clinical Urology Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Deposit date:
- Copyright holder:
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Copyright date:
- Rights statement:
- © British Association of Urological Surgeons 2020.
- This is the accepted manuscript version of the article. The final version is available online from SAGE Publications at: https://doi.org/10.1177%2F2051415820956434
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record