- To what extent do Primary Care Practitioners retain responsibility for follow up during the diagnostic process?
It is unclear to what extent primary care practitioners (PCPs) should retain responsibility for follow-up to ensure that patients are monitored until their symptoms or signs are explained.
To explore the extent to which PCPs retain responsibility for diagnostic follow-up actions across 11 international jurisdictions.
Design and setting
A secondary analysis of survey data from the International Cancer Benchmarking Partnership.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted Manuscript
- Royal College of General Practitioners Publisher's website
- British Journal of General Practice Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- British Journal of General Practice
- Copyright date:
- © British Journal of General Practice 2018. This is the accepted manuscript version of the article. The final version is available online from Royal College of General Practitioners at: https://doi.org/10.3399/bjgp18X695813