Direct electrodeposition of gold nanoparticles onto indium tin oxide film coated glass: Application to the detection of arsenic(III).
- Gold nanoparticle modified indium tin oxide (ITO) film coated glass electrodes were prepared for the first time through direct electrochemical deposition from 0.5 M H2SO4 containing 0.1 mM HAuCl4. The resulting electrode surfaces were characterized with AFM. Cyclic voltammetry and linear sweep voltammetry (LSV) of arsenic(III) on the modified electrodes were performed. After optimization, a LOD of 5 +/- 0.2 ppb was obtained with 60 s deposition at -0.6 V (vs. SCE) in 1 M HNO3 using LSV.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher's version
- Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry Publisher's website
- Analytical sciences : the international journal of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry
- Copyright date:
- © 2006 The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry