- This volume brings together an international group of scholars to investigate the various manifestations of, and relationships between, curiosity and wonder from the 16th to the 18th century.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Reviewed (other)
- Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. Publisher's website
- Host title:
- Curiosity and Wonder from the Renaissance to the Enlightenment
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- R.J.W. Ewans and Alexander Marr
- Copyright date:
- Publisher has kindly given permission for this chapter to be made available through ORA. The Provost, Fellows and Scholars of The Queen’s College, Oxford have also kindly given permission for the images to be made available through ORA.