Hart and Feinberg on responsibility
- This chapter returns to some of the issues in the philosophy of responsibility that were explored by H. L. A. Hart and Joel Feinberg. It contends that the inadequacies of their theories stem from their mistaken adherence to the view that basic responsibility takes its importance from its relationship with consequential responsibility.
- Publication status:
- Publisher copy:
- Oxford University Press Publisher's website
- Host title:
- The legacy of H.L.A. Hart : legal, political, and moral philosophy
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Kramer, Matthew H., et al. and Oxford University Press
- Copyright date:
- Copyright Oxford University Press, 2014. The full-text of this book chapter is not currently available in ORA, but you may be able to access the chapter via the publisher copy link on this record page.