- This review summarizes advances made in the field of computational organic chemistry in 2012, focussing on the following topics: (1) organic structure and bonding, (2) organocatalytic mechanisms, (3) computational structural elucidation, (4) dynamic effects, (5) methodological advances and (6) computational organic chemistry on the web. © 2013 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher copy:
- Royal Society of Chemistry Publisher's website
- Annual Reports on the Progress of Chemistry - Section B Journal website
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Copyright date:
- The full-text of this article is not currently available in ORA, but you may be able to access the article via the publisher copy link on this record page.
Computational organic chemistry
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record