Journal article icon

Journal article

Provision of day-case local anesthetic thoracoscopy: A multicenter review of practice.

Abstract:

Pleural disease is a common health problem and it is estimated to affect over 3,000 people per million population. Pleural effusion is the most common condition among the group and in approximately 75% of cases the clinical history, physical examination, radiographic techniques and pleural fluid analysis will identify a cause for the pleural effusion, with the remaining 25% requiring further invasive diagnostic procedures.


An increasing trend has been seen in the number of cen...

Expand abstract
Publication status:
Published
Peer review status:
Reviewed (Other)
Version:
Accepted manuscript

Actions


Access Document


Files:
Publisher copy:
10.1016/j.chest.2016.11.002

Authors


More by this author
Department:
Oxford, MSD, NDM, NDM Experimental Medicine
Role:
Author
More by this author
Department:
Oxford, MSD, NDM, NDM Experimental Medicine
Role:
Author
Expand authors...
European Respiratory Society More from this funder
National Institute Health Research More from this funder
Publisher:
Elsevier Publisher's website
Journal:
Chest Journal website
Volume:
151
Issue:
2
Pages:
511-512
Publication date:
2017-02-05
DOI:
EISSN:
1931-3543
ISSN:
0012-3692
Pubs id:
pubs:679930
URN:
uri:384338b2-6f30-4a70-8f7c-7d0f9e58f34b
UUID:
uuid:384338b2-6f30-4a70-8f7c-7d0f9e58f34b
Local pid:
pubs:679930

Terms of use


Metrics


Views and Downloads






If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record

TO TOP