(1) To determine evidence-based guidance for the length of time to return to specific valued functional and leisure activities after knee arthroplasty (KA). (2) To determine what patients feel are the most important functional or leisure activities to recover after KA. (3) To collect information about patients’ expectations and compare them to the actual time it takes to return.
Prospective longitudinal cohort observational survey.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Accepted Manuscript
- Elsevier Publisher's website
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Copyright date:
- © 2018 by the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine. This is the accepted manuscript version of the article. The final version is available online from Elsevier at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apmr.2018.03.022
Knee arthroplasty patients predicted versus actual recovery: What are their expectations about time of recovery after surgery and how long before they can do the tasks they want to do?
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record