Effect of behaviour change techniques targeting clinicians to improve advance care planning in heart failure: a systematic review and meta-analysis
National and international guidelines recommend advance care planning (ACP) for patients with heart failure. But clinicians seem hesitant to engage with ACP.
Our aim was to identify behavioral interventions with the greatest potential to engage clinicians with ACP in heart failure.
A systematic review and meta-analysis. We searched CINAHL, Cochrane Central Register of Controll...Expand abstract
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
(Accepted manuscript, 1.2MB)
- Publisher copy:
- Oxford University Press Publisher's website
- Annals of Behavioral Medicine Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Deposit date:
- Copyright holder:
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
- Copyright date:
- Rights statement:
- © Society of Behavioral Medicine 2020. All rights reserved.
- This is the accepted manuscript version of the article. The final version is available online from Oxford University Press at: https://doi.org/10.1093/abm/kaaa075
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record