- Neutral tetradentate halogen bond donor foldamers were synthesised and exhibit enhanced anion affinities over their hydrogen bonding analogues, displaying iodide selectivity over lighter halide, carboxylate and dihydrogen phosphate anions. A foldamer with a chiral (S)-binaphthol motif was demonstrated to distinguish between enantiomers of chiral anions.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher's version
- Doctoral Training in Synthesis for Biology and Medicine (EP/L015838/1)
- Royal Society of Chemistry Publisher's website
- Chemical Communications Journal website
- Publication date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Paper number:
- Copyright holder:
- Borissov et al.
- Copyright date:
- This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported Licence.
Neutral iodotriazole foldamers as tetradentate halogen bonding anion receptors
+ Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council More from this funder
Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore More from this funder
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record