- DFT computed transition states quantitatively explain the surprising stereochemical outcome of unsubstituted enolborinates in diastereoselective and enantioselective boron aldol reactions.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Request a copy:
- The files for the record are currently under embargo. If you would like us to seek permission for you to view the document please Request a copy
- Publisher copy:
- Royal Society of Chemistry Publisher's website
- Chemical communications (Cambridge, England) More in this journal
- Publication date:
- Source identifiers:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Copyright date:
- This journal is © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2007. The full text of this article is not available in ORA. You may be able to access the article via the publisher copy link above.
Enantioselectivity in the boron aldol reactions of methyl ketones.
Views & Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record